Форум uaDNA | uaDNA Forum

Питання українського ДНК-родоводу | Matters of the Ukrainian DNA-genealogy
It is currently 25 Jan 2020, 07:17

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2014, 12:47 
Адмін сайту | Site Admin

I1 (M253) - Germanic
This haplogroup has a common ancestor around 2500 BC and likely expanded during Nordic Bronze Age. It is a remnant of Mesolithic hunter-gatherers who adopted farming in Southern Scandinavia. We have a good reason to assume that every I1 man has some kind of a Germanic origin and lived in the Scandinavia/Baltic Sea area. However, we can't be sure if a certain I1 line in the Carpathian Basin is of early Germanic (Goth, Gepid, Langobard) or of late Germanic settler (Saxon, Rhineland, Swabian, Austrian) origin.

I2a1b3a (M423, L147) Dinaro-Carpathian
The Eastern European branch of this haplogroup has a common ancestor around 500 BC, who most likely lived in Southern Poland or Western Ukraine. The Dinaro-Carpathians then expanded during the Avar-Slavic migration period beginning from the 6th century AD. Most of them likely settled in the Carpathian Basin during the Avar period, where Slavs were used by Avars for border guard duties (especially in Croatia and Bosnia) as well as for farming. Another part of them arrived later in the Middle Ages and assimilated to the Hungarians.

I2a2a (M223) Saxon
This group descending from Mesolithic hunter-gatherers has a common ancestor around 7000 BC and is widespread all over Europe. It has the highest frequency in Northern Germany (Lower Saxony) but the place of origin is unclear. In Hungary, they are most likely connected to German settlers; however a much earlier prehistoric arrival of some lines is not impossible.

I2a2b (L38) Rhine
This is a very rare group having a common ancestor around 2100 BC, and spreading along the Rhine Valley into Britain. Rare elsewhere in Europe. It was found to be dominant group in a cave from 1000 BC in the Harz mountains in Central Germany. To Hungary it may have arrived with Celtic or Germanic tribes.

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2014, 14:08 
Адмін сайту | Site Admin

P37-дерево (2014-08-22)

Attachments:
File comment: P37-дерево (2014-08-22)
P37 tree 2014-08-22.PNG
P37 tree 2014-08-22.PNG [ 42.45 KiB | Viewed 3555 times ]

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2015, 19:21 
Адмін сайту | Site Admin

SNP Mutations and Subclades for I2a-CTS5996
by Łukasz Lubicz Łapiński

Attachments:
File comment: SNP Mutations and Subclades for I2a-CTS5996 - 06-2015
SNP Mutations and Subclades I2a-CTS5996 201506.jpg
SNP Mutations and Subclades I2a-CTS5996 201506.jpg [ 72.27 KiB | Viewed 3490 times ]